Become a Pawsitive Impact Partner Today!
Your monthly recurring donation will ensure consistent funds for the services and programs that APL provides. For less than a cup of coffee per day, you can make a huge difference in the lives of hundreds of animals. PayPal and Venmo (@apl209) are accepted.
For questions call (209) 956-3647
Make a Tribute Gift
APL’s commemorative Tribute Gift Program is a wonderful way to honor family, friends, and pets throughout the year. Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day–or as an expression of sympathy. Please text or call Jill for more information: (209) 271-0225 or send an email to: email@example.com
Donate Your Vehicle
Donate your vehicle to help support APL’s programs and services. Your car, boat, RV or motorcycle will benefit our 4-legged friends, whether it’s in working condition or not. The money from the sale of your vehicle will go towards spay and neuter surgeries, and funding programs that support the animals at Stockton Animal Shelter. After you donate your car, you will receive a vehicle donation tax write-off for your charitable contribution to Animal Protection League, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. APL collaborates with our trusted vehicle donation partner, InterActive Remarketing, to make the process of donating your car quick, and easy.
Contact Jeff to get started!
Call or Text (209) 380-0942
In-Kind Giving (Goods & Services)
Stockton Animal Shelter is almost always in short supply of regularly needed items. Items in good working condition are greatly appreciated. Please print this donation form, and drop it off with your items.
Frequently Needed Items
- KMR milk replacement for kittens
- Pet food: dog, puppy, cat and kitten
- Towels and blankets
- Costco canned chicken (It’s what our dogs in the hospital like)
- Crates, all sizes, for transport and fosters
- Collars, Leashes and Harnesses for our fosters and adoption events
- Cat toys, Dog toys
- Items that could be added to a gift basket (for auctions and raffles)
- Grooming products
- If you have items not listed here, please contact us to see if we can use them. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 937-5403.
There are two ways to give with Amazon. We encourage you to do both!
- Start with Smile.Amazon.com and 0.05% of your regular, everyday shopping will be donated to Animal Protection League. It’s easy to do, and there’s no cost to you! Just type Smile.Amazon.com in your search bar, and select Animal Protection League as your charity. You’ll even be able to track your contributions year after year.
- Donate from our Amazon Wish List. Our wish list is updated on a regular basis, and reflects the immediate needs of the Stockton Animal Shelter and APL. You can even have your order delivered right to the shelter. Be sure to log in with AmazonSmile to maximize your donation!
Honor a loved one, or a cherished pet with a commemorative kennel placard. For a $150 tax-deductible donation, you can choose your own message to be inscribed on a kennel placard. Contributions toward the Adopt a Kennel Program provide important care for the animals at Stockton Animal Shelter. Your placard will be on a kennel of your choosing for a full year, indicating to all visitors that you are a supporter of our furry friends at the Stockton Animal Shelter.
Print this Adopt-a-Kennel Form and mail to:
Animal Protection League, P.O. Box 691912, Stockton CA 95269.
For more information contact us at (209) 956-3647.
Create a Facebook Fundraiser
Facebook fundraising is a great way to connect your friends to Animal Protection League and build awareness for the dogs and cats at Stockton Animal Shelter. Do it to celebrate your birthday, or any special day. It’s easy to do!
- Facebook covers all processing fees.
- 100% of every donation is sent directly to APL.
- Facebook sends your donors a confirmation of their donation, stating that their donation is a charitable contribution.
- It only takes about 5 minutes to set up. Just click the Fundraisers button under the Explore section, and Facebook will guide you through the process.
Create Your Own Fundraiser
Got a great idea for a fundraiser benefitting APL? Contact Jill to discuss partnership opportunities. When we work together, everybody wins! (209) 271-0225
Previous Fundraising Events
Whirlow’s and Taps
1926 N. Pacific Ave.
Whirlow’s hosted a Halloween “Person and Pet Costume Contest”. Awards were given for Best Costume and Most Original Costume. It was a fun time for all, and pup lovers had a great time socializing, and showing off their fur babies. Proceeds were donated to APL.
6441 Holman Rd.
Chase Chevrolet wanted to show their support for APL, and our furry friends. Together we decided on an event that would feature their pre-owned vehicles, and (pre-owned) adoptable dogs. It was called the 4-Legged Drive. Stockton Animal Shelter’s adoptable dogs got some exposure, and Chase Chevrolet did too! APL received a portion of each vehicle sale.